General academic forms (undergraduate and graduate students)
- University of Minnesota incomplete grade contract (online) Use this online contract request form to initiate receiving an I grade in a course. For more information, please read this One Stop page.
- Special class registration request form (online) - use this form only to request permission for CSCI 4970W (Advance Project Laboratory), CSCI 5991& CSCI 8991 (Independent Study), CSCI 5994 & CSCI 8994 (Directed Research)
- Undergraduate Curricular Practical Training (CPT) instructions
- Graduate Curricular Practical Training (CPT) instructions
- Transfer of Credits Request Form (graduate students only)
Graduate student academic forms
- Declaration of Advisor and Plan B/Plan A course Access Request formComputer Science M.S. students only. Ph.D. students who wish to change their advisor should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate degree plan (PDF) for students admitted to any of our graduate program prior to Fall 2020
- Graduate Planning & Audit System (GPAS) for students admitted to any of our graduate program Fall 2020 or later
- Graduate School petition form (PDF)
- Special graduate assistant registration status request form (DOC)
- Request for employment verification letter (online) requires an x500 login
- Change of status
- Lab access form (online) In order to complete the form, you will need your UCard number. Access is contingent on faculty approval.
- CS&E graduate student lounge (Keller 2-212) access request form - Currently enrolled Computer Science and Data Science graduate students can use this form to request or update swipe card access to the grad lounge.