Keller Hall - Accessible and Inclusive Facilities
Accessible Entrances, Elevators, and Restrooms
- Accessible access to the building is available via the south side and three east side power door entrances.
- The ground level of the building is the third floor.
- Room locations are noted with the floor number followed by the location. Our main office, Keller 4-192, for example, is on the fourth floor.
- There are multiple elevators in the building.
- There are adapted restrooms available throughout the building. Handicap-accessible stalls are available.
All Gender Restroom (Keller 3-135)
Keller Hall Location: Third Floor, Room 3-135
Lactation Room (Keller 4-201)
CS&E has dedicated a private, secure lactation room to serve our students, staff, faculty, and guests.
Keller Hall Location: Fourth Floor, Room 4-201
Please note that the code request form above requires UMN credentials. If you are a guest on campus, you will need to connect with your UMN event organizer contact or our main office during business hours (firstname.lastname@example.org) to gain access to the room for use.
Lactation Resources Site (includes list and map of public lactation spaces on campus)
More University of Minnesota lactation support and resources (HR site; for employees)