Keller Hall - Accessible and Inclusive Facilities
This page has been created to highlight the facilities available in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering's main office location (Keller Hall). This includes elevators, restrooms which meet accessibility standards, all gender restrooms, and the building's lactation room. Links and resources beyond Keller Hall are also provided. Please note that student services has relocated to a new office in Lind Hall.
Accessible Entrances, Elevators, and Restrooms
- Accessible access to the building is available via the south side and three east side power door entrances.
- The ground level of the building is the third floor.
- Room locations are noted with the floor number followed by the location. Our main office, Keller 4-192, for example, is on the fourth floor.
- There are multiple elevators in the building.
- There are adapted restrooms available throughout the building. Handicap-accessible stalls are available.
All Gender Restroom (Keller 3-135)
Keller Hall Location: Third Floor, Room 3-135
University of Minnesota All-Gender Restroom Map
Lactation Room (Keller 4-201)
CS&E has dedicated a private, secure lactation room to serve our students, staff, faculty, and guests.
Keller Hall Location: Fourth Floor, Room 4-201
4-201 Keller Lactation Space Code Request Form
Please note that the code request form above requires UMN credentials. If you are a guest on campus, you will need to connect with your UMN event organizer contact or our main office during business hours (email@example.com) to gain access to the room for use.
Lactation Resources Site (includes list and map of public lactation spaces on campus)
More University of Minnesota lactation support and resources (HR site; for employees)