- Institute on the Environment Resident Fellow
- Richard P. Braun Distinguished Service Award
- Award for Outstanding Contributions to Postbaccalaureate, Graduate, and Professional Education
- Distinguished Women Scholar Award
- Horace T. Morse - University of Minnesota Alumni Association Award for Outstanding Contributions to Undergraduate Education
- Outstanding Mentor Award
- Mullen/Spector/Truax Women's Leadership Award
- President's Award for Outstanding Service
Institute on the Environment Resident Fellow
The goal of the Institute on the Environment Resident Fellowships is to support creative faculty members from a range of backgrounds and to generate a new cadre of world‐class environmental leaders and problem solvers. The Institute’s resident fellows are selected to:
- Pursue new “out of the box” interdisciplinary research and problem solving
- Create new models of teaching and training
- Accelerate their professional and leadership development
- Engage with new Institute‐wide initiatives and programs
- Build new networks and collaborations
Richard P. Braun Distinguished Service Award
The Richard P. Braun Distinguished Service Award is presented annually to a transportation professional for outstanding leadership in research and innovation. It is named after founding CTS director Richard Braun for his leadership and contribution to research, and as a champion of transportation innovation.
Award for Outstanding Contributions to Postbaccalaureate, Graduate, and Professional Education
Established in 1999, this University-wide award recognizes outstanding contributions to postbaccalaureate, graduate, and/or professional education. Recipients are honored for their performance as teachers, advisors, and mentors; their development of instructional programs; and/or their inclusion of students in research, scholarship, and professional development.
Distinguished Women Scholar Awards
Sponsored by the Graduate School and the Office for University Women, these awards were established in 2001 to acknowledge and honor the accomplishments of distinguished women scholars at the University of Minnesota.
Horace T. Morse-Minnesota Alumni Association Award for Outstanding Contributions to Undergraduate Education
Each year since 1965, the University of Minnesota has recognized a select group of faculty members for their outstanding contributions to undergraduate education. This honor is awarded to exceptional candidates nominated by colleges in their quest to identify excellence in undergraduate education. In addition to honoring individual faculty members, the award contributes to the improvement of undergraduate education at the University by publicizing their work to serve as a resource for the whole faculty.
Outstanding Mentor Award
The Outstanding Mentor Award is offered by the University President’s Distinguished Faculty Mentor Program.
Mullen-Spector-Truax Women's Leadership Award
The Mullen-Spector-Truax Women's Leadership Award is given annually to a faculty or staff woman at the University who has made outstanding contributions to women's leadership development.
President's Award for Outstanding Service
The award is presented each year in the spring and recognizes exceptional service to the University, its schools, colleges, departments, and service units by any active or retired faculty or staff member. Recipients of this award have gone well beyond their regular duties and have demonstrated an unusual commitment to the University community.